Capital Accounting’s affordable restaurant bookkeeping services offer local restaurant owners an affordable and effective way to manage their financial operations.
As a new or early-stage restauranteur, our clients don’t need a full-time in-house bookkeeper. Capital Accounting bookkeepers save you from the high costs of a full-time employee while providing the knowledge and skills needed to keep your accounts in order. When we step in to do this crucial function for your small business, it allows you to concentrate on your restaurant’s operations and growth needs.
What do you get from Capital Accounting bookkeeping services?
- A dedicated bookkeeper backed up by knowledgeable accountants to ensure all your concerns are addressed.
- Detailed consolidated reporting at the local or regional level
- Timely P&L statements to assess location performance
- Accurate income & expense entry and management
- Sales tax tracking and compliance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Unique industry experience and best practices
- Real-time bookkeeping, tax preparation and filing
- Robust and secure cloud storage with encrypted file storage
- A team of highly-skilled Certified QuickBooks Pro professionals equipped to handle any issues before they become crises.
We understand that your books may have fallen behind due to a shortage of manpower or expertise. Our bookkeeping team can come in and get your accounts up-to-date in no time by:
- Reconciling accounts for all sales and bank deposits for the month and quarter
- Entering all of your business expenses for the month and quarter
- Creating an accurate financial report of the month and quarter complete with an income statement, balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Tracking and reporting food and alcohol revenue and costs
- Payroll entry and posting for reporting purposes
Capital Accounting has a proven history of partnering with small businesses just like yours. We are a highly-reputable bookkeeping service company working with restaurants in the Metro D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland areas. Give us a call today at 866-496-2042 to discuss how we can help you get your financial affairs in order.